Crispy Eggplant Stir Fry (V)
- 2 Medium Chinese Eggplant (cut into French Fries size, baked or deep fried and set aside while making sauce)
- ¼ cup Carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Thai & True Hot Chili Oil
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ⅛ tsp Ground White Pepper (optional)
- 3 stems Cilantro
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on low to medium heat, add garlic and ginger stir until fragrant. Then add Hot Chili Oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and stir well together.
- Add carrot and crispy eggplants, mix everything together until coated and get some color. Then add cilantro and sprinkle ground white pepper.
- Turn the heat down and serve.