Smashed Cucumber Salad (V)
- 2 medium English Cucumber (cleaned, smashed along the length, and cut into 3 inches piece)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp of Thai & True Hot Chili Oil
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame seed as topping
- Toss cucumber to salt and put it aside for 15 minute. (I like to keep it refrigerated in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap while doing the sauce)
- In another bowl, whisk Hot chili oil, ginger, soy sauce and sugar together and set aside.
- Take the bowl of cucumber out from the fridge and rinse excess liquid off.
- Then add the sauce to cucumber and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle sesame seed on top and Serve.