Massamun Curry with Chicken Quarter
- 1 piece (0.59 lbs) Chicken Quarter
- 100 gram Yellow onion (diced)
- 150 gram Baby Potato (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 150 gram Carrot (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup of Roasted Peanut (unsalted)
- 2-3 tbsp of Thai & True Massamun Curry Paste
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Palm Sugar
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce (or Soy sauce)
- ½ of Water (optional)
- 8 Star Anise (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Tamarind Paste (optional)
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk in a medium heated pan. Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Massamun Curry Paste and mix well. Then place the Chicken Quarter, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add yellow onion, baby potato carrot. Stir together and add another cup of coconut milk.
- Add palm sugar, fish sauce, and Tamarind to taste. Then add peanut, star anise and water (if the soup is too dry). Cover with lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off heat and Serve hot with cooked rice