Cashew Mushroom Stir Fry (V)
- 60 grams Roasted Cashew Nut (unsalted)
- 50 grams Cremini mushroom (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 50 grams Portobello Mushroom (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ Medium Red Bell Pepper (Wedged or roughly diced)
- ½ Medium Yellow Bell Pepper (Wedged or roughly diced)
- ½ Medium Yellow Onion (Wedged or roughly diced)
- 3 stems of Green Onion (Cut into 3 inches)
- 50 grams Tofu Cutlet (I use Extra Firm)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Thai & True Pad Thai Tamari Sauce
- 3 Dried Thai Chili (optional)
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, add garlic and stir until turning yellow or fragrant.
- Then add Cashew nut, mushroom, bell pepper, onion. Stir for a couple minutes, add tofu followed by Pad Thai Tamari Sauce.
- Stir fry everything together until they are all cooked. Add Green onion and stir for a bit. (If using Dried Thai Chili, add them in together with Green onion.)
- Turn the heat down and serve over cooked rice in a bowl and garnish with chopped green onion.