Chilled Veggie Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing (V)
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 ounces of snow peas, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Thai & True Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Cooked rice noodles (optional)
- Peanuts, chopped, for garnish
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Use a julienne peeler to make the carrots and cucumbers into thin, noodle-like ribbons. Place the veggie noodles in a large bowl.
- Add the shredded cabbage, sliced red bell pepper, and sliced snow peas to the bowl and toss to combine the veggies together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Thai & True Peanut Sauce, low-sodium soy sauce, and lime juice together until well blended. Adjust the flavors according to your taste.
- Drizzle the salad with the peanut dressing and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- If adding rice noodles, fold them into the salad along with any remaining dressing. Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro before enjoying.