Crispy Fried Eggs in Hot Chili Oil
Serves 2 to 3
- 3 tablespoons Thai & True Hot Chili Oil
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- Pinch of sea salt
- Few twists of black pepper
- Fresh dill, for serving
- Toasted bread, for serving
- Coat the bottom of a small non-stick skillet with Thai & True Hot Chili Oil and place over medium heat. When the chilis start to pop and sizzle, crack the eggs into the skillet (be careful not to break the yolks!) and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook the eggs uncovered until the whites are set and the edges are crisp, about 3 minutes. If you like the tops of your eggs cooked, cover the skillet and continue to cook until the yolks are opaque, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the fresh dill on the crispy fried eggs and serve with toasted bread.