Fish Curry with Asparagus and Peas
- 12 ounces frozen cod or tilapia
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 3 tablespoons Thai & True Panang Curry Paste
- 12 ounces baby gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus
- ½ cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ½ lime, juiced
- Jasmine rice, cooked, for serving
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat your air fryer to 390F. Place the frozen cod or tilapia in the air fryer basket, being careful not to overlap the pieces. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 12 minutes, until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145F degrees and flakes easily with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and the white parts of the green onion. Sauté until soft, about a minute.
- Add the Thai & True Panang Curry Paste to the skillet along with the potatoes. Season the potatoes with sea salt and pepper and stir to coat in the curry paste.
- Pour the coconut milk into the skillet and gently stir until any clumps melt into the liquid. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer and cover the skillet. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- When the potatoes are fork tender, add the asparagus, peas, and coconut sugar to the curry. Cook for 2 minutes more, until the asparagus is tender. Turn off the heat and add the lime juice. Taste the curry and adjust the flavors according to your preference.
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, cut it into bite-size pieces and stir it into the curry.