Green Thai Curry with Avocado and leftover Turkey
- 200 grams of leftover Turkey (whatever you have left would be perfect)
- 1 Medium Avocado (cut in cube)
- 3 Thai Eggplant (optional)
- ½ cup of Thai Basil leaf
- 1-2 tbsp Thai & True Green Curry Paste (or to taste)
- 1-2 cups of Coconut Milk
- ½ tbsp of Palm sugar (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce (optional)
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk in a medium heated skillet pan and bring it to boil.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Green Curry Paste and stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add another cup of coconut milk and season to taste with palm sugar and fish sauce. Bring it to boil
- Next, add Thai eggplant, leftover Turkey, Avocado and Thai Basil.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes or until your Avocado is soft to your preference.
- Garnish with Thai Basil and serve over cooked brown jasmine rice or toasted bread.