Grilled Salmon with Panang Sauce
- 1 Salmon Fillet (Grilled and Set aside)
- 8 spears of Asparagus (Cooked to Tender)
- 2 tbsp of Thai & True Panang Curry Paste
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp of Palm sugar
- 1 tsp of Fish sauce
- Add coconut milk in a medium to high heat pot or pan, then add panang curry paste and whisk to combine. Set over medium-heat, bring to boil.
- Add fish sauce and palm sugar to your taste. Pour sauce over a plate, add Asparagus spear and then top with Grilled Salmon.
- Serve with cooked brown jasmine rice on a side.