Pad Thai Pasta (V)
- 100 gram Spaghetti no.3 (cooked and drained, al dente preferably)
- 120 gram Extra Firm Tofu Cutlet (cubed)
- 50 gram Cremini Mushroom (sliced)
- 50 gram Carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 3 Green Onion (chopped into 3 inches)
- 30 gram Bean Sprout
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Roasted Peanut (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Thai & True Pad Thai Tamari Sauce
- ½ tsp Chili Flake
- 3 Mini pepper (sliced)
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, add garlic and stir until turning yellow or fragrant.
- Then add tofu, mushroom, and carrot. Stir for a couple minutes. Add Pad Thai Tamari Sauce, pasta, mini pepper and incorporate everything together.
- Add green onion, bean sprout, and peanut. Cook for a couple more minutes.
- Turn the heat down, sprinkle chili flake, garnish with lime wedge and Serve.