Pineapple Red Curry with Shrimp
- 1 cup of Chunk Pineapple Chunk (fresh or can and squeeze to remove pineapple juice out so that the pineapple can absorb curry soup better)
- 150 gram of Shrimp
- ½ cup of Thai Basil leaf
- 3 Mini Peppers (cut)
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes (cut half)
- 1-2 tablespoon of Thai & True Red Curry Paste (or to taste)
- 1-2 cups of Coconut milk
- ½ cup of water (optional)
- 2 tbsp of Fish sauce (or to taste)
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Red Curry Paste stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Season to your taste, add Pineapple, Shrimp and the rest of coconut milk, bring it to boil (if the soup is too dry, you can add water) otherwise add mini pepper, cherry tomatoes and Thai basil.
- Stir slowly and allow the curry to simmer for a couple minutes.
- Garnish with Thai Basil and 3 pieces of sliced mini pepper.
- Serve over cooked jasmine rice.