Prik-King Jackfruit Taco (V)
- 1 can (20 oz) Young Green Jackfruit in brine (Drained and Squeezed to remove excess brine, then put into a ziplock bag and smash over to get shredded texture)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Thai & True Prik-King Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- 5 Taco Shells (hard or soft, warm them according to package directions)
- ¼ Red Onion (thinly sliced to garnish)
- ¼ Cilantro (roughly chopped to garnish)
- Lime wedges
- Jalapeno (if preferred)
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, add garlic and stir until fragrant. Then add Prik-King curry paste and stir well together.
- Add shredded jackfruit and season to taste. Stir to coat and bring the heat down. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes or until you get a little color.
- Turn the heat down and add to your taco shells. Top with red onion, cilantro, jalapeno.