Prik-King Tofu Rice Bowl (V)
- 100 grams Firm Tofu (Fried and Set aside)
- 1 cup of Green Bean (French cut)
- 10 grams Carrot (Peeled and Julienned)
- 3 Mini Red Pepper (Sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp Thai & True Prik-King Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Water
- 1 stem green onion (chopped for garnishing)
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, then add Prik-King curry paste and stir well together. Lower the heat down.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and water into the pan and mix thoroughly. Then add fried tofu, green bean, and carrot. Continue to stir fry until coat. Add mini pepper and incorporate with everything.
- Turn the heat down and serve over cooked rice in a bowl and garnish with chopped green onion.