Pumpkin Red Curry with Tofu (V)
- 2 cups of Kabocha squash (peeled, seeded and cut into 2-2.5 inches cube)
- 100 grams of Firm Tofu (cut in cube)
- 4 Mini Peppers (cut or slice)
- ½ cup of Thai Basil leaf
- 2 tbsp of Thai & True Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 cups of Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp of Soy sauce (optional)
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Red Curry Paste in medium heated oil until fragrant.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk, stir slowly to incorporate with red curry paste and bring it to boil.
- Add kabocha squash, stir together and cook until kabocha squash cubes are tender (not too soft), then add tofu and another cup of coconut milk, bring it to boil again.
- Add palm sugar and soy sauce to taste, next add mini peppers and Thai basil leaves. Mix thoroughly and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with Thai Basil and serve with cooked jasmine rice.