Spaghetti Green Curry with vegetables (V)
- 100 gram of Spaghetti no.3 (cooked and drained, al dente preferably)
- ½ cup of peeled and diced Carrot
- ½ cup of diced Zucchini
- ½ cup of Broccoli (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 6 leaves of Thai Basil
- ½ - 1 tbsp of Thai & True Green Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- Heat oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, then add green curry paste until you smell aroma.
- Add coconut milk and cook for 3 minutes, add carrot, zucchini, broccoli. Stir well until your vegetables are cooked. Add spaghetti and Thai basil, then season with brown sugar and soy sauce to your taste.
- Continue to stir fry to incorporate everything.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot. Enjoy !!