Spicy Thai Stuffed Omelet (V)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 100 gram Portobello Mushroom (cut into small chunks)
- ½ cup Carrot (cut into small chunks)
- ½ cup Baby Potato (cut into small chunks)
- ½ cup Cucumber (cut into small chunks)
- ½ cup Mini Pepper (cut into small chunks)
- ½ cup Yellow Onion (cut into small chunks)
- 3 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Thai & True Sarachee Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp Ground White Pepper (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, add garlic and stir until turning yellow or fragrant.
- Add yellow onion, carrot, potato, mushroom, cucumber, and mini pepper. Add Sarachee Hot Sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ground white pepper. Incorporate everything well and cook until tender and reserve in a bowl.
- Beat 6 eggs in a bowl with a fork until frothy. In the same pan, reheat 2 tbsp of oil on medium heat. Pour eggs into the pan and spread eggs continuously over the bottom of the pan. Then cook until the bottom of the omelet turns slightly brown.
- Place your cooked omelet on a plate. Fill your vegetable mixture with over a half of the omelet, then fold the other half of the omelet over the mixture.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with jasmine rice.