Stir Fry Tofu with Spicy Sauce (V)
- 100 gram Firm Tofu (fried or baked)
- ⅓ cup Carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 100 gram Cremini mushroom (sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped finely)
- 3 Mini Pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp Thai & True Sarachee Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet pan on medium heat, add garlic and stir until turning yellow or fragrant.
- Add carrot, mushroom, tofu, mini pepper, and ginger. Add Sarachee Hot Sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Incorporate everything well and cook until tofu coats.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve over jasmine rice in a bowl.