Vegan Green Curry (V)
- 1 Medium Carrot (peeled and diced)
- 1 Medium Zucchini (cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ Medium Eggplant (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves (torn in half)
- 10 leaves of Thai Basil
- 1 tbsp of Thai & True Green Curry Paste
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- ½ cup of water
- Sugar and Soy sauce (optional)
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Green Curry Paste stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add Carrot, Zucchini, Eggplant, and stir slowly to incorporate everything, then add the rest of coconut milk and mix thoroughly. If it is too dry, add water, then season to your taste.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until desired consistency, then add torn kaffir lime leaves and turn the heat off.
- Serve hot or over cooked rice.