Vegan Massamun Curry (V)
- 100 grams Baby Potato (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 100 gram Carrot (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 100 gram Yellow onion (diced)
- 100 gram Zucchini (cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ Roasted Peanut (unsalted)
- 1-2 tbsp of Thai & True Massamun Curry Paste
- 1-1½ cups Coconut Milk
- ½ of Water (optional)
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Thai & True Massamun Curry Paste, mix well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and stir slowly to incorporate everything, then add the rest of coconut milk and mix thoroughly. Add Peanut and Bring it to boil.
- Simmer until all vegetables are cooked.
- Serve hot or over cooked rice.