Vegan Panang Curry (V)
- 100 grams Portobello Mushroom
- 100 grams Firm Tofu (Cut into cube)
- 50 grams Carrot (Peeled and Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 Medium Zucchini (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 Mini Pepper (Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Thai & True Panang Curry Paste
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ of Water (optional)
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Thai & True Panang Curry Paste, stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add Carrot, Zucchini, Portobello Mushroom and stir slowly to incorporate everything, then add the rest of coconut milk and mix thoroughly. Bring it to boil, then add Tofu and Mini pepper.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or over cooked rice.