Vegan Red Curry (V)
- ½ Medium Zucchini
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup of Green bean
- 1 cup of Broccoli
- 1-2 tbsp of Thai & True Red Curry Paste (or to taste)
- 1-2 cup of Coconut Milk (Almond milk, Oat milk, Vegetable stock works well too)
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Thai & True Red Curry Paste stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bean, and Broccoli and stir slowly to incorporate everything, then add the rest of coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes depending on how you like your vegetable cook and serve.