Vegetable Tempura with Peanut Sauce (V)
- 1 Zucchini (slice into thin piece)
- 1 Chinese Eggplant (slice into thin piece)
- 1 Sweet Potato (slice into thin piece)
- 1 Block Tofu Firm (cut into cube)
- 8 stalks Asparagus (cut into 2-3 inches)
- 50 gram Broccoli (broken into florets)
- 8 Thai Basil leaves
- Thai & True Peanut Sauce (as your desired)
- 1 Large Egg
- 200 ml Cold Water
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- Canola Oil for Deep frying
- Whisk egg in cold water, then pour over flour and whisk until you have smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer pan over high heat. When it is hot, cover each piece of your vegetables and tofu in the tempura batter. Then lower each piece in the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with Peanut Sauce