Yellow Curry with Tofu (V)
- 1 cup White Beech Mushroom (Clean, Trimmed and Separated)
- ½ cup Carrot (peeled and diced)
- ½ Medium Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 2 Mini Red Pepper (sliced)
- ½ of Medium Yellow onion (diced)
- 50 grams Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp Thai & True Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Add ⅓ cup of Coconut milk in a medium heated pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Thai & True Yellow Curry Paste stir well with coconut milk until fragrant.
- Add Carrot, White Beech Mushroom and stir slowly to incorporate everything, then add the rest of coconut milk and mix thoroughly. Bring it to boil, then add Tofu, Green Bell Pepper, and Mini pepper.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Serve hot or over cooked rice.