Thai Red Curry Veggie Flatbread (V)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Pinch each of garlic powder, salt, and black pepper 3 tablespoons Thai & True Red Curry Paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave
- 4 flatbreads, homemade or store bought
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spill the cauliflower florets onto the prepared baking sheet and toss with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil along with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Roast the cauliflower for 30 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through. When done, transfer the roasted cauliflower to a bowl.
To make the curry sauce, combine the Thai & True Red Curry Paste, coconut milk, and honey or agave in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add more honey or agave to taste.
Arrange the flatbreads on your baking sheet and spread an even layer of curry sauce on each. Top with shredded carrot, scallion, red onion, and roasted cauliflower. Brush the edges of the flatbread with the remaining olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes, until the veggies are cooked and the edges of the flatbread are toasted.
Top the Thai Red Curry Flatbread with roasted cashews and fresh cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.