Jackfruit Yellow Curry (V)
- 1 can (20 oz) Young Green Jackfruit in brine (Drained and Squeezed to remove excess brine)
- 100 gram of Firm Tofu (cut into cube)
- 2 Mini Red Peppers (sliced)
- ⅓ cup Thai Basil leaf
- 2 Tbsp Thai & True Yellow Curry Paste
- 1½ cup Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Add ½ cup of coconut milk in a medium high heat pot for a couple minutes.
- Add yellow curry paste, stir really well with coconut milk, then add the rest of coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Add jackfruit and tofu. Add water if you prefer more soup. Mix and cover for 10-15 minutes. Season to taste and add Thai basil.
- Garnish with mini peppers and serve with cooked brown jasmine rice.