King Crab Leg with Yellow Curry Sauce
- 2-3 King Crab Legs (boiled and set aside)
- 5 leaves Thai Basil
- 2 Mini Red Pepper (sliced)
- 1-2 Tbsp Thai & True Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tsp Palm Sugar
- Salt (optional)
- Add coconut milk in a medium to high heat pot or pan, then add yellow curry paste and whisk to combine. Set over medium-heat, bring to boil.
- Season to taste with fish sauce, palm sugar. Add crab leg, Thai basil, and red pepper. Simmer for 5 minute and Serve Hot.